Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Garmin GPS Available Here...

Anyone looking for a GPS? Here my husband just got as dealer for Garmin GPS, selling at a very good price, cheaper than market price. The reason why it is cheaper, as we only earn a little profit for petrol, we are actually just selling at friend's price, but we cannot give those free gift like seller give, we only give the original set comes with charger and holder. Any updating map, please visit the website or any Garmin shop outside. This is original set of Garmin, not AP set. And, we accept only collect at your own at my place or Puchong area. Sorry for this. Anyone interested, please get some info from http://www.aeco.com.my

I, personally find GPS is very useful, at least i don need to worry of missing or wrong direction, especially when driving with my 23mths old active daughter, disturbing aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment