Thursday, August 20, 2009

19mths - Good Progress...

I think i'm not a good mummy.... Y am i said so? Bcox i'm so lazy (this is from some mummy that do not agreed with my style) hahahahaha....

Well, started from last mth, i finally set my mind up to train Kiyo to sleep by herself, meaning she will be going into the room alone, trying her very best to fall sleep without me aside.... Slowly from afternoon nap then night sleep, she is able to do so all alone.... Mostly she will bring in a bottle of milk, then she will call me up when finished & i will bring in water for her, after few sips, i walked out from the room & left her alone inside sing song, turning here & there, few minutes later, the room turned so quite, sheep counting is now start! The minute before Kiyo fall sleep, she will give me a notify by shouting 'ah'... *funny*

At the same time, i again started with 'weaning off pacifier' mission that failed on few mths back... Is evryone still remember my older post regarding this mission?!

http://enan112.multiply.com/journal/item/57/Say_goodbye_to_a_friend_for_14mths...

She was actually stopped taking pacifier for a mth at that time, but we decided to put back for her on ours flight back to Miri, her tears nearly 'flooded' the whole aircraft, her scary cry nearly 'shake' the aircraft.... OMG... We just dono how to comfort her that day, as she was too sleepy but cannot sleep, she was having bad teething discomfort. The luckiest mummy i am, i still carry her pacifier in nappy bag, immediately i 'stuck' the pacifier to her & all these scary 'show' stop!*pengsan*

2mths later, a fren of mine teased me on Kiyo still having pacifier... i was so mad with her words, so i set a plan up to stop it... (actually she not oli teased on kiyo's pacifier but oso comparing her gal with kiyo oftenly)

Thanks to god for giving me a wise mind, this time i don use 'forcing' but i talked to her, showed to her & explained to her why i wan to stop her from pacifier! Suprised me, she listened, she nvr cry while looking at her pacifier, she tried to sleep without paci (i do give her back when she cant), she even show me a super ego face ('don wan ma don wan la, wat a big deal' face)... I must say she is really big gal now... I Love U Kiyo...

Hmn.... At 19mths old, she is able to sleep without pacifier & without my accompanion... GREAT job Kiyo...

kiyo is getting better in working with both hand... Let's see the video!


1-2mths ago, she is oli able to match 2 pcs of puzzle oli. Today, she is making a longer line in the room while i was busy with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment