Saturday, October 3, 2009

中秋节快乐




Mid Autumn Festival again here...

30yrs ago, i came to this world and now i am a mother of one... I remembered my mother always told me how much pain she suffered to deliver me, how huge i am and all little sweet memories abt me... My father, the person who loves me more than anyone in this world always the first one to wish me and the person to buy me mooncake, birthday cake and all my favourite foods...

Just now i called my mother, my father was the one picked up the phone and give me a hint that tomorrow is my birthday, he wished the happiness all comes around me, my tears nearly dropped. I love u dad and mum... i know i appreciate what u both have given me and the million loves that given to me... thank you...

Here, i wish everyone enjoy the mid autumn festival and have a good moon-bathing night.

No comments:

Post a Comment