Friday, October 9, 2009

A not so smooth week...

This week, after my birthday, all the bad thing came around me... Firstly, i got a quarrel with my husband and i broke few plates. Then i received a call saying my cousin bro who just gradute on july, is hospitalised now in Sibu, accident at work. Later, the router went wrong. Soi enough? No No No... more to come... Enan's popo fell down at home the day before yest and she now has no energy to talk and eat, we are anytime standby to go back Perlis. Then this afternoon i got quarrel again, but not with Enan, is with an Indian, sorry to say that i am racist, they origin behavious make me pissed off. OMG... i dono how to release my stress, yet Kiyo is so so so so so hard to handle nowadays after she turned 18mths, and now she is 21mths, even the greatest daddy in the world oso lose patient to her. *pity*

Now we talk in detail... skip the quarrel, who don quarrel with the spouser... We now talk abt my pity cousin, he is the only child to my youngest uncle, from a low financial income family but managed to gradute from private uni, Nottingham Semenyih. He just graduted on july and got his first job on Aug, at Palm Oil company. Tue, he accidentally stepped wrongly and dropped his both leg in the boiling water tank. The colleagues sent him to hospital immediately but it took 1.5hrs to reach the kampung hospital, my cousin bited & teared the tee he hold. The Kampung hospital he went has very minimum facilities, but still he rejected been transfer to Sibu GH, although all the sppedboat & ambulance are ready, until the next morning, my uncle & aunty went to see him, my cousin still don wan to transfer as he is really in the deep pain, he don wan anybody touch on him, he lives with pain killer only. Finally my poor cousin agreed and injected a pain killer before he leave, ambulance sent him to port and then transfer him to speedboat and takes 1.5hrs to reach Sibu town, then another 45mins to reach GH. OMG.... Here, Dr said that he has first layer of skin burnt and the blister are quite bad. He need to be admitted at least 2weeks. Pray for him.

About Enan's popo, as i said we are anytime standby to go back Perlis, not so bright condition.

Now, come to quarrel with the Indian. He is the employee of the shop opposite mine. Parking lots here are quite limited so we normally will block the lot for ours own car, and for lorry to loading and unloading (we will move ours car if lorry need the lot). My side is straight parking lot and opposite side is vertical parking lot, means they have less lot then my side. That indian's office has more than 10 employee with cars, but they LOVE to double parked at theirs side and it block half of the tiny road, most of time we can hear the horn from lorry. And, my livina owes need many many turn to get out from parking lot, with Enan's skill only, i definitely cannot make it. This afternoon, i was in hunger and hurry to go out for some posting matter and need to rush home as Enan need to go bank and Kiyo was sleeping alone upstair. I choose to go with my kenari, i has very limited space to reverse, as there was my livina at my left, another boss's Alphard at my right, when i saw the indian's car behind me, i got so mad and pressed a long horn, he still never come out. Later Enan came for help, he tried to reversed the car to hit that indian's car, at the same time, i stood in the middle of road, and the indian came out and greeted me with 'WHY'. OMG, my API gone up and scolded him 'why are u parked ur car like this?' then he replied 'Don raise ur voice', i again 'This is not the 1st time', he again 'Don raise ur voice', i walked away and threw him another 'You are making trouble to ppl here', Wahahahahahhaa... his black face turning more black and diam diam moved his car. Later, Enan told me he came and threw the 'block' that we using to 'reserved' ours lot. Actually before this, we chinese here oledy Beh Song all of them in the office. There was one time the indian boss took the block and placed behind my kenari, i hit it when i reversed. Really feel like slam him. And they all love to park at our reserved lot, and never put back the block when they leave, then dono who park in and we cannot even call them to move the car when lorry need to do loading. Can we just do it and scratch the car? hmn...

Bad luck, please go away from me and give me a great weekend with Enan's uncle & family.

No comments:

Post a Comment